30 June 2012

G1 1987 Japanese exclusive Headmasters - Kirk, Rodney, Loafer, Lione, Trizor and Shuffler

[I'm actually already in Osaka on TF hunting; this post was scheduled]

Altogether now, the 1987 Japanese exclusive Headmasters!

This is about as near to a 'catalogue shot' that I can get. Obviously, I don't have a repeat of Shuffler (the guy is rare enough to get one of, to have 2 would risk me getting murdered by other collectors).

Not very much I can say about these, except, enjoy the photos!




The money shot, I guess.


Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts