18 August 2011

Heroic is off to Australia...

I would like to say that I posted this from the airport, but I can't because I don't plan to log on at the airport.

What I've done is scheduled this early so that it appears now and by the time it appears, I would be almost on my flight back to the land down under, where there are so many good memories and where I met E.

Snow, Threadbo, Tetsuya, Spice I am, Bills, QVB Cafe, Ole, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, here we come!

~ HD

PS: I have scheduled other posts during this period, so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts