19 February 2011

Some happy "Goodbye" shots

I had an hour or so in between coming home from walking around Causeway Bay and my firm's Annual Dinner today. I took out my Goodbye set to fiddle with. Really, its been so long since I have sat down and actually played with some of my G1 toys.

The feeling was great. It was like getting re-aquainted with an old friend, a very good old friend.

After 20 or so minutes of play, I thought maybe I should snap some pics.

That'd be nice. So, that's what I did.

Here are some pictures of my old friends...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts