31 March 2010

New arrivals - featuring Wheeljack MIB

Got this in the post yesterday. Lots of new stuff from OZ Former and buddy jgon.

Significantly, I got my final G1 Autobot car box - Wheeljack. The Wheeljack box completes my 1984 MIB/MOC collection and also means that all of my 1984 and 1985 Autobot cars are now MIB and complete. Quite a milestone for me.

The second significant acquisition is Hook's cardback. In a way, it completes my Constructicon cardbacks and fills the gaps in for these guys, temporarily. I have an MOC C9 Hook on its way from Portugal (shhh...).

Here they are, the new arrivals!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing your 1984 MIB/MOC collection. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Now waiting for Hook to come in from Portugal to complete 1985 MIB/MOC... =p

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts