05 September 2009

Y the Last Man

I have been interested in this Vertigo series from Brian K Vaugh from reading the reviews and critical acclaim that surrounds it. Didn't before have a chance to read it.

Today, there was a 20% sale for all Graphic Novels in Kinokuniya. That is, as usual, the perfect time to puchase entire series' because it's just so much more economical.

E and I decided to get the entire Y the Last Man series, all ten volumes.

I'm going to take a stab at reading it soon. I'm confident that it will be as interesting as other Vertigo series' like The Sandman and Fables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts