16 April 2008

Bluestreak (part 01) - A (re) introduction


Bluestreak

'Bro, look at this. It's so nice.' I voiced in excitement as I was pointing out the Bluestreak box to my brother, 24 years ago.

The Bluestreak toy, after Sunstreaker, was one of the first Transformer toys I ever laid eyes on within physical proximity. It has a special place in my heart, but I never had him during childhood and that adds to the bitter-sweet relation I have with this 'bot. Bluestreak is so ingrained in my mind that he ranks within the top 10 'Transformers I really wanted as a kid... but were denied'.

Of course, I now have him, together with his oh-so-beautiful-box, and even his eHobby exclusive'black hood' edition. But that is besides the point.

Not only does Bluestreak have a special place in my heart, but I'd like to think that he has a very place in G1 as well...

Next: His special place


The Bluestreak boxart - one of the most beautiful pieces of G1 Transformer art.

Next: His special place in G1

***
Read all Bluestreak chapters!
Chapter 01: A (re) introduction
Chapter 02: His special place
Chapter 03: What's in a name?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts