04 January 2008

[HK toy hunt '08] Lots of Transformers

Have a few short days in HK before jetting off to Japan. I had to make hay while the sun shone- the result is the acquisition of many Transformers...

Today's haul:
- 2002 New Year Special Convoy (for AR);
- Encore 04: Starscream;
- Encore 05: Ironhide;
- Encore 06: Ratchet;
- Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
- Bleach Characters Series 05
- Rei Ayanami special edition figure (Kaiyodo, 1999)
- トランスフォ-マ-G1キャラクタ-大全集 (this is a Transformers visual reference guide much like Transformers Generations)


Too many Starscreams!


Today's haul showing Bleach Characters Series 05 and Rei Ayanami exclusive figure from 1999


Transformers visual reference guide - トランスフォ-マ-G1キャラクタ-大全集

I'm happy to have gotten Bleach Characters Series 05 in a sealed box with all 8 figures (some are repeats) still sealed in their individual little boxes. I paid a meager HK$300 (US$38.40) for the box compared to the US$50 to 60 I would have had to pay for 4 out of the 8 figures if I were in Australia and have to order this off eBay.

***
Highlight of the day: トランスフォ-マ-G1キャラクタ-大全集

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts